Creme Echo Mixte (Solo)
This is a favourite here at the shop. First, a classic, lightweight, and smooth-riding lugged chromoly steel frame and fork. Second, stylish chrome parts with a sleek and useful front rack. Third, the drivetrain: a 50/34T crankset paired with an 11-28T 8 speed cassette and a Shimano Claris derailleur set. And last, retro 700c x 25mm road tires. This bike is stylish, comfortable, useful, and quick.
S/M, 470mm seat tube for riders 150 - 175cm
M/L, 550 mm seat tube for riders 165 - 180cm
- Frame: Lugged steel frame
- Fork: Steel fork, lugged, 1”
- Handlebar: flat bar width: 580mm, barbore: 26,0mm
- Headset: threaded, 1”
- Stem: aluminium cold forged quill stem, 100mm, high polish
- Grips: Velo bar tape
- Shifters: Sunrace SLM96 R8 thumb shifters
- Additional: stylish bell
- Brake front: Promax caliper, dual pivot
- Brake rear: Promax caliper, dual pivot
- Saddle: Velo
- Seatpost: aluminium 26,6mm
- Carrier / Basket: chrome plated front rack
- Pedals: Union SP-610
- Crankset: Creme aluminium crankset, compact 50:34t
- Chain: KMC X8
- Bottom bracket: square taper, 68mm shell
- Cassette: Sunrace 11-25, 8 speed
- Derraileurr front: Shimano Claris
- Derraileurr rear: Shimano Claris short cage
- Hub front: Joytech road hub, 32H, QR
- Hub rear: Joytech road hub, 32H, QR
- Rims: aluminium doublewall 700C, road racing
- Spokes: stainless steel
- Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano 700X25C
- Weight 11kg
Fully assembled & delivered free within 50 kms of shop.
This item is scheduled for Spring 2021 delivery. The impact of Covid-19 disruptions appear to be rippling into 2021, making exact timing difficult. Should we not be able to deliver on your order, we would refund 100% of your pre-payment. But so you know, we will be doing our best to push on your behalf.
Specifications may vary. Suppliers, on occasion, substitute parts based on availability. In our experience, replacement parts tend to substantially match the original’s look, quality, & performance. Should it not, we will refund 100% of your pre-payment.