The Molly is one of Creme's all time best sellers. Comfortable, beautiful, practical. The Molly is smaller (26" wheels) and lighter than a traditional “Dutch” bike. It comes in 2 sizes for a wider range of heights.
S/M, 440mm seat tube for riders 148 - 160 cm
M/L, 520mm seat tube for riders 160 - 174 cm
- Frame: Alloy frame
- Fork: Lugged hi-ten steel fork, 1"
- Mudguards: steel painted
- Handlebar: Alloy, width: 610mm, bar bore: 25,4mm
- Stem: Alloy, 25.4mm, extension: 80mm, lenght: 100mm
- Headset: VP, threaded, 1”
- Grips: Creme Gummy Grips
- Additional: stylish bell
- Light front: Union retro LED, battery, 20 lux, STVZO compatible
- Light rear: Spanninga Pixeo XDS battery-powered, STVZO compatible
- Brake front: caliper
- Brake rear: coaster brake / hub integrated
- Saddle: Creme spring
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm, lenght: 300mm
- Carrier / Basket: front wicker basket
- Stand: aluminium
- Crankset: steel, 170mm, 38t
- Pedals: Union Retro
- Bottom bracket: square taper, 68mm shell
- Chain: KMC 1/2"x1/8"
- Hub front: Alloy body, 36 holes, ball bearings
- Hub rear: Shimano Nexus SG-3C41 3-speed hub with coaster brake, 20T sprocket
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus 3 SL-3S41 3-speed shifter
- Rims: aluminium
- Spokes: stainless steel
- Tyres: Kenda Kommuter, 26X1,75
- Weight: 15kg
Fully assembled & delivered free within 50 kms of shop.
Specifications may vary. Suppliers, on occasion, substitute parts based on availability. In our experience, replacement parts tend to substantially match the original’s look, quality, & performance. Should it not, we will refund 100% of your pre-payment.