A high-technology touring bike for both pavement and hard gravel.
- Color: Gloss Black/Red
- Frame: 6061 series aluminum with DirectConnect System. Seatstay splitter for belt drive and eccentric bottom bracket.
- Fork: Full Cro-Mo, with disc mount and ramped dropout.
- Rims: 700c deep section Alloy, 32 hole, Black.
- Tires: Vee Rubber trekking tire. 700c x 38mm
- Hubset: Formula. Alloy, with front quick release. Shimano Alfine 11 internal gear rear.
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Saddle: Speedline Gel
- Seatpost: 30.0 X 300mm Alloy with Montague logo
- Handlebars: Riser style 20mm rise. 580mm wide. Alloy
- Stem: Kalloy, Alloy direct connect. 15 degree rise
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine Rapid Fire trigger shifters
- Front Derailleur: NA
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alfine 11-speed internal gear hub.
- Crankset: Gates 46T for belt drive. 170mm crank arm
- Sprocket: Gates belt drive CDX sprocket. 24T
- Speeds: 11
- Brakeset: Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes
- Pedals: Platform trekking pedal. Aluminum Cage.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Other: RackStand rear rack and fenders
- Frame Sizes: 19”, 21”
- Folded Size: 36” x 28” x 12”
- Weight: ~30lbs
See our Montague page for model comparisons & online offer.
Fully assembled & delivered free within 50 km of shop.
This item is scheduled for January 2021 delivery. The impact of Covid-19 disruptions appear to be rippling into 2021, making exact timing difficult. Should we not be able to deliver on your order, we would refund 100% of your pre-payment. But so you know, we will be doing our best to push on your behalf.
Specifications may vary. Suppliers, on occasion, substitute parts based on availability. In our experience, replacement parts tend to substantially match the original’s look, quality, & performance. Should it not, we will refund 100% of your pre-payment.