Montague Boston C-700-3CB
Actual images to follow.
This is a custom build: take a Montague Boston and replace the brakes with a rear Shimano 3 speed coaster brake hub for more gearing options while maintaining a sleek profile.
- Frame: Custom drawn 6061 aluminum, horizontal dropouts and DirectConnect folding system
- Fork: Rigid unicrown with ramped dropout.
- Rims : 700c alloy deep section, 32 hole, black
- Tires: Kenda semi-slick 700c x 28mm
- Hub (rear): Shimano Nexus 3 speed with coaster brake (21t cog).
- Hub (front): Formula alloy w/ quick release.
- Saddle: Montague sport gel design.
- Seatpost: 30.0 X 300mm alloy.
- Handlebars: Alloy riser style w/ 20mm rise. 580mm wide.
- Stem: Kalloy alloy threadless w/ 7 degree rise.
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus 3 speed grip shifter.
- Crankset: SR Suntour alloy 44t chainwheel w/ Integrated chain guard, 170mm arm.
- Speeds: 3 speed internal w/ coaster brake.
- Brakeset: Shimano Nexus 3 speed coaster brake.
- Pedals: Platform trekking pedal w/ steel cage.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Frame Sizes: M/ 19", L / 21”
- Folded Size: 36” x 28” x 12” (approximate)
- Weight: tbd
Free delivery (fully assembled) within 50kms of L5H 3A5.
See our Montague page for model comparisons.