A versatile touring bike for both pavement and hard gravel.
- Color: Midnight Blue
- Frame: Custom drawn 6061 Series Aluminum with DirectConnect System. Replaceable derailleur hanger and disc mount.
- Fork: Full Cro-Mo, with disc mounts and ramped dropout.
- Rims : 700c Alloy. 32 hole, double wall. Black.
- Tires: Kenda Khan 700c x 35mm semi-knobby.
- Hubset: Formula, Alloy, quick release. Disc ready.
- Spokes: 14 Gauge
- Saddle: Zena Comfort.
- Seatpost: 30.0 X 300mm Alloy.
- Handlebars: Alloy, 30mm rise. 600mm wide.
- Stem: Angle adjustable stem.
- Shifters: Shimano Sora for Flat Handlebar. 3-Speed Left. 9-Speed Right.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano top pull for triple crankset.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora. 9-Speed.
- Crankset: SR Suntour. 48/38/28. Alloy 175mm crank arm (170mm on 17″ frame)
- Speeds: 27 Speeds
- Brakeset: Promax mechanical disc brakes.
- Pedals : Trekking pedal with all-weather non-slip tread.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Other: RackStand rear rack with fenders.
- Frame Sizes: 17″, 19”, 21”
- Folded Size: 36” x 28” x 12”
- Weight: 29lbs
See our Montague page for model comparisons.
Fully assembled & delivered free within 50 km of shop.
Anticipated arrival is April 8, 2022. The impact of Covid-19 disruptions appear to be rippling into 2022, making exact timing difficult. Should we not be able to deliver on your order, we would refund 100% of your pre-payment. But so you know, we will be doing our best to push on your behalf.
Specifications may vary. Suppliers, on occasion, substitute parts based on availability. In our experience, replacement parts tend to substantially match the original’s look, quality, & performance. Should it not, we will refund 100% of your pre-payment.